#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF

Forums

Which Glove are you playing these days?

•  

I agree, Chuck.  I picked up a half dozen of the new TropiCool gloves, essentially to replace my now two year old StaCool gloves.  Construction is similar and both perform beautifully in hot, humid weather or even in the rain.  I, also, wear StaSof or Spectrum gloves during cooler weather.  Have several of the Limited Edition StaSofs waiting for the weather to cool.

•  

No changes here, still Pure Touch Limited

•  

AnthonyC
    Picked this glove up from Disney World last week...

That's pretty cool.

•  

I have moved to StaSof recently and really like them.  Very durable and perform well in varied weather conditions.

•  

StaSof has been my go-to glove and will always be.  I've had the chance to play the Contour FLX and liked it and ordered a box of six in it.  I love the fit- it's a little more snug than the StaSof.  The Contour FLX seems as though they last just as good as the StaSof if not maybe a little less.  I am not crazy about wearing them on hot and/or humid days, but other than that, it is a good glove.

•  

noeldaof
    StaSof has been my go-to glove and will always be.  I've had the chance to play the Contour FLX and liked it and ordered a box of six in it.  I love the fit- it's a little more snug than the StaSof.  The Contour FLX seems as though they last just as good as the StaSof if not maybe a little less.  I am not crazy about wearing them on hot and/or humid days, but other than that, it is a good glove.

Noel, that Contour FLX is an excellent glove.  I have a few of those in my stash  as well.  Wore them in the summer until I got a box of the TropiCools this year.   I like the fit of those gloves and they wear well for me.  Good choice.    

•  

Good for you Chuck.  But no I have not tried the new TropiCool although I've tried the Asia version TropiCool- I may have mentioned that before.

•  

noeldaof
    Good for you Chuck.  But no I have not tried the new TropiCool although I've tried the Asia version TropiCool- I may have mentioned that before.

I found them in the FootJoy/China online catalog and believe they are the same, except they offer a few colors.  They would be awesome if you could get them in colors.  Same fabric.  Did you get any of the colors?  

•  

Over the summer months played in the New Sheer Style Women's StaCooler Glove. Loved it ! Even got my Sister into one or should I say the act too !  

• 946 points

Delivered today:

•  

Reviving posts from years past!  I love it.  

Let me know how the TropiCool is.  I'm a sweaty guy, and might make a trip to Mexico to play with my Padre... these seem perfect

• 5416 points

I like the Pro FLX

• 946 points

joshgiano
    Reviving posts from years past!  I love it.  

Let me know how the TropiCool is.  I'm a sweaty guy, and might make a trip to Mexico to play with my Padre... these seem perfect

I got to use the Tropi-cool today and wow!  Awesome glove.  Light weight and breathable.  The palm is like a mesh.  I cannot comment on the durability yet, but the glove is super comfortable and cool.