#1 SHOE IN GOLF           #1 GLOVE IN GOLF

Forums

FJC - Fantasy Golf 2020!

• 946 points

Chugging along here!

•  

Jimmy K takes the WMPO!  I need some tips from you regular winners :)

•  

JTLDesign wins by a LARGE margin this week.  I love me some ATT ProAm - always a fun tournament!

•  

The win was nice but just watching all of the Amateurs out there was great. The Bill Murray no look tap in was priceless.

• 946 points

Fun stuff so far!

• 946 points

Besides the member who hasn't picked any golfers yet, I'm in last place haha.

•  

It's all good, we need to see if we can get more members involved for the second segment. Always fun.

•  

Ty Webb takes the Genesis Open!  Keep it up folks!

•  

Last week was a WGC week that means a two-fer week!

Puerto Rico Open -  @jlawton1 wins!

WGC Mexico - yours truly!  I actually picked an entire team that made the cut along with Reed (who I severely dislike - but I'll take wins :) )

•  

Congrats. I didn't have the heart to pick Reed but he proved to have a pretty thick skin this week.

•  

I missed a week of updates.

JTL Design wins the Honda Classic

Jimmy K wins the Arnold Palmer

I entirely forgot my lineup this week :(   WOOPS

Bring on one of my favorite tournaments of the year - The Players!

• 946 points

Well it looks like we are on hold for a while. Time to reflect on my bad choices haha.

•  

As you can all imagine we're just in a holding pattern.  I pay a few bucks every year to run this to the Buzz Fantasy Leagues site.  Got an email from the owner yesterday.  Basically offering refunds if people want it - or we can wait this out and just pick it up later this year and carry on like normal.

He's a super small shop - so my plan is to just carry on - I have no interest in asking for a few bucks back from him when he still has bills to pay to keep the platform running.  So keep an eye on the PGA schedule and once it's started we'll be off and running again!

•  

Thanks again for running this. Great fun for those of us involved.....and we have more to look forward to more golf at some time.

•  

As you can imagine we're tenative to start back up 6/11.

There will be no US Open or Masters in this season (they've fallen into the 20-21 season now - so they'll have 6 majors).

I've created two segments from 6/11 through the tour championship.

Let's get'r done :)